Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thanksgiving Plans

Leave a comment telling us what your family is doing to celebrate Thanksgiving!  Remember to only use your initials.  I'll go first!
My husband and I (and the dogs)are driving to South Carolina to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.  We will stop in Columbia first, which is where my brother and his wife live.  We will stay with them on Wednesday night.  Then we will drive down to Charleston on Thursday to have a Thanksgiving feast at my grandma's house with lots of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. On Friday we will probably do some shopping to see if we can get some good sales.  Then Saturday will be busy with football!  We are planning to go to the South Carolina vs. Clemson game since by brother works for the SC Athletic Department and can get us tickets.  But, we'll mostly be cheering on the Tide as they play Auburn in the Iron Bowl!!!  It should be a fun break and I am excited to eat and relax!

16 comments:

  1. I'm doing nothing only staing home.






    EW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to Alabama and sea side fl.I am going to celebrate thanksgiving at sea side fl.
    At Alabama we are going to visit my step cusins.


    G.C

    ReplyDelete
  3. On thanksgiving I am going to go to my uncles house.To play with his dog Kasper.He is fun to play with.




    -dj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I

    will invit a lot of pelope for thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. jm.I will a lot of peple are coming
    and saler brat my sistrs birthday she will
    tren two I will bee happy she will
    lern ulot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ON THANKSGIVING BRAKE I AM GOING TO MY FREINDS HOUSE AND HAVING A SLEEPOVER THER. M.M

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fanmaly is gowing to see my geranperins and my cuzzins.Wen everybutty is hier we will stert Thanksgiving.I love Thanksgiving.MB

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am going to my grandparents home in northcarolina i am going to see my cousins happy thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to flordia beach. We might go to the movies on thanksgiving brake.
    ebc

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to a beach with my faimly!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    vc!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Achuley I am going to Disneyworld.I'm going to have fun and I'm going to have a hotel too! Myabe I will take a picture.




    -dj

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to a carivel tonight!It is going be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to Washinton D.C , Disney World and Childrends Musem with my famaliy.-J.Y

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to disney.I'm also going to the nick hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Insted im going to go to New york city.It is going to be raelly snowy.



    G.C

    ReplyDelete
  16. I,m gowing to charlit for thanksgiving.wg

    ReplyDelete